We are hosting an active workshop held by an art coach. In this workshop we explore how to use art to investigate all areas of life and how to break through blockages and discover new parts about yourself maybe. 🎨
What you get in this 120-minute event:
- An active self-discovery session held by art coach Britta Müller (https://www.kineart.info/)
- Background information on art coaching and its ability to help you discover yourself further
- Active part with exercises during which you can express yourself and explore what life holds in store for you or is keeping you stuck
- Networking opportunity with like-minded women
- Small Apéro 19.30 to 20.00
Material as well as a small Apéro is provided.
Please note we will not be painting on canvas. We will be using pencils, acrylic paint, brushes and paper.
Photo by Unsplash
Our guest and your art coach
As an art therapist and coach, I accompany people in developing and strengthening their personality and their professional potential. Through creative processes like painting and crafting they learn to express what cannot be said through words. I work with different techniques including kinesiological methods and methods to rebalance energy levels. I guide my clients while an art coaching in a way that they are able to grow beyond themselves. When we start the coaching we never know where the path leads us to. The only thing that is constant in life is change.
Location: Quartierraum Zentralstrasse (Wiedikon), Zentralstrasse 34, 8003 Zürich