A new month arrives and with it comes a new networking opportunity with PWG! 💛
This time we want to network about being an expat in Switzerland and how it has changed our lives! 😉
Are you one of them too? If yes, you probably have some interesting stories to share and we would love to hear them. 🏞
Otherwise, if you are Swiss but have experienced living abroad, you definitively have some impressions on how living in another country changed your life forever!
- What was your first year like?
- What did you miss the most?
- Did you find it hard to make friends or find work?
- What was the most challenging part of moving to a new country?
- What was the best part of living in a new place?
- Did you research and learn from online blogs? Or even better, did you create your own?
- What would you recommend to a friend if he/she were to move abroad?
Join us next Friday, May 21st and let’s have a relaxed & fun time together, and maybe learn some new ideas on how to adapt easily and happily to a new land. 🙌🌐
You may also bring your lunch or snack along. 😊
Here are some examples of Swiss expat blogs that you might find inspiring: