We are very excited to welcome Kamales Lardi at PWG and to introduce her to our members and your friends.
Digital disruption has triggered a global paradigm shift. In recent years, breakthrough technologies have impacted almost every industry. In this session, we will discuss the impacts of digital disruption on the business landscape, exponential technologies that are changing the world and how to deliver value through digital transformation across four key dimensions – user experience, products or services, processes and operations, as well as business model.
Kamales Lardi is a digital transformation strategist and dynamic keynote speaker. She helps companies leverage digital disruption to create new opportunities for business and generate revenue. Kamales has +19 years of experience in Management Consulting, with a strong focus on corporate strategy formulation, business process optimization and technology implementation. The convergence of these experiences have made her well positioned to lead digital business transformation initiatives across various industries. Since establishing Lardi & Partner Consulting GmbH in 2012, Kamales has advised companies across various industries such as UBS, Swiss Federal Railways (SBB), Ernst & Young, BonusCard AG, Pfizer, Victorinox and Sanitas Insurance among others.
Kamales is a published author, guest lecturer, as well as Chairperson of the MBA Advisory Board at Durham University, UK. She is a startup mentor for the F10 Fintech Incubator & Accelerator sponsored by the Swiss stock exchange. In 2017, Kamales was selected for the Women in Fintech Powerlist by Innovate Finance, UK.
Additional ‘interesting’ info:
· Co-Author of The WealthTECH book, published by Wiley
· Lecturer FINTECH Circle Institute, UK for topic ‘’Business Model Innovation in Financial Services’’
· Guest lecturer MBA program, Durham University Business School UK. Topics include Disruption in the Consulting Industry; Digital Disruption in Business
· Designed and developed a Digital Maturity online assessment for companies to determined how to jumpstart their digital transformation journey http://survey.lardipartner.com/#/survey · Developed a seamless end-to-end ‘’Digital Business Transformation Strategy’’ framework to help company accelerate digital transformation journey and quickly realize value.
· Certified IBM blockchain developer · Published author of book ‘’Social Media Strategy: A Step-By-Step Guide To Building Your Social Business’’
· 80+ keynote speeches conducted at major conferences & corporate events across Europe since 2013
· Dog lover
· Mother of 8 year old
– Registration is from 18:30 to 19:00.
– Spaces are limited
– Please be mindful and inform us if you can´t make it. We accept cancellations up to 48h before the event, no questions asked! Please write to email@example.com if you have registered but cannot attend.
Cancellation and No-Show policies:
As busy women we know that time is very valuable to us all. Cancelling an event is sometimes unavoidable. That’s why we ask that members and non-members, alike, respect our cancellation policy and / or no-show policy. Without your cancellation notice, PWG is unable to change the financial commitment (i.e. food, drink and other venue costs) it has made after the 48 hours deadline.
Cancellations: Without your written cancellation, we reserve the right to charge you for full payment.
No-Shows: Likewise we reserve the right to charge you for full payment if you have registered for the event but do not attend without informing us (i.e. No-Show).