(SOLD OUT) Financial Empowerment is Activism for Women
Note: please email email@example.com to be on the waiting list
Many women are held back by a lack of finances and security and an understanding of how to make money work for them. As such, we have partnered with Yova to share with you practical steps on how to create more wealth through financial security in your life, and to shift your mindset around money and how to invest ethically and with impact.
This is an evening for women who are looking to create their own wealth and take control of their financial situation through impact investing.
- Re-frame the way you think about financial decision-making and boost your financial confidence (money mindset)
- Actionable investment ideas and investment opportunities that align with your values and purpose
- Network with like-minded women and talk about wealth and financial empowerment for females
- 18.30 to 19.00 = Registration
- 19.00 to 20.00 = 45 minutes workshop + 15 minutes Q & A
- 20.00 to 21.00 = Light Snacks + Networking
Susanne Schaller –Susi is Yova’s Investment Operations Manager. She has a background in international business and holds a Masters in Finance from ESADE in Barcelona. Previously, she worked at the VC Speedinvest and Raiffeisen’s Corporate Accelerator, Elevator Lab. As a typical Austrian, Susi enjoys powder pistes during the winter and summer holidays traveling the globe.
Mathile Sohet – Mathilde is passionate about sustainability and is working to accelerate Yova’s mission to make impact investing mainstream. Previously, she spent four years in Sydney growing tech startups such as Airsorted and Rocket Internet’s ventures Vaniday and Foodora. She holds a master’s degree in Management and International Business from HEC Paris and CEMS. A foodie at heart, she also enjoys aerial dancing, reading thrillers, and growing plants in her apartment.
We look forward to seeing you at Yova!
– Registration is from 18:30 to 19:00.
– Spaces are limited
– Please be mindful and inform us if you can´t make it. We accept cancellations up to 48h before the event, no questions asked! Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have registered but cannot attend.
Cancellation and No-Show policies:
As busy women we know that time is very valuable to us all. Cancelling an event is sometimes unavoidable. That’s why we ask that members and non-members, alike, respect our cancellation policy and / or no-show policy. Without your cancellation notice, PWG is unable to change the financial commitment (i.e. food, drink and other venue costs) it has made after the 48 hours deadline.
Cancellations: Without your written cancellation, we reserve the right to charge you for full payment.
No-Shows: Likewise we reserve the right to charge you for full payment if you have registered for the event but do not attend without informing us (i.e. No-Show).