Workplace bullying has damaging consequences not only for the employee but also for the whole organization as psychological complaints resulting from bullying (stress, anxiety, depression) reduce professional performance and the quality of daily work. Furthermore, it increases the absenteeism and staff turnover.
In this online event via Zoom, you will learn:
• What workplace bullying is and what the consequences are
• The picture in Switzerland
• How to identify different types of bullying
• The characteristics and aim of the bullies
• Strategies to be implemented by companies to prevent bullying
• Strategies to be implemented by individuals not to become a victim and suffer from stress, anxiety and depression
About our speaker
“In Switzerland, every 5th employee out of 5 million is being bullied every day. I was the 5th employee for 3 years. My voice was not heard, I suffered in silence and as a result, I quit my dream job.”
Eylem Demir Sentürk is a senior leader with 20 years experience in the business world and she holds a master’s degree in Psychology from Liverpool University.
She is the founder of Women on Stage, an organisation that supports women with career advice, leadership training courses and with strategies to stop and prevent workplace bullying.
Eylem put in place a brilliant “Sponsoring Women to Success Program” to reach extraordinary high talented potentials and connect them with leaders from various Swiss industries.