The Headshot Event
This month PWG has come up with something very new, that we have never done before – The Headshot Event. It means, that our photographer Natalie von Harsher will give a professional photoshooting session to the attendees of the event.
If you are a woman, who would like to update her profile picture in LinkedIn, website or any other social media channels with a new and professionally looking picture then this event perfectly will suit you.
We are hosting the event at the beautiful venue of our partner PKZ MEN.
Here are some details to be takin into account:
- You would have to specify if you wish to book a Make-up (light touch up) extra (for an additional price of CHF 50.-)
- You would need to fill out a short form with following information: Name, E-mail, LinkedIn Profile, Current Profession or/and future Career (I need my headshot for…, I thought about a pictures as follows (light/dark background, on a desk, in front a wall/glass…)
- If you´d like a pre-consultation with Natalie (ca. 30-40 min for 100 Fr) referring to your style, brand or make-up please contact Natalie directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a zoom or skype call.
- For the fee you will receive one professionally retouched picture, digital.
- Additional pictures CHF 100 each (instead of 250). Pictures will be in an online gallery where they could be downloaded. Gallery/pictures will be published on PWG website, Social media as well as on Natalie´s website. So you have to make sure you agree and confirm this beforehand.
- Natalie will provide 2 different backdrops (dark & white).
- Places are limited, only 20 people will be able to attend.
- Make-up would only be possible for 6 women.
We are sure that you all know our photographer Natalie von Harscher, who is always there to support PWG´s activities and events´attendees.
If you enjoy seeing photos and videos of PWG Events, that’s all thanks to Natalie – the lady behind the camera. Full of energy, creativity and an eye for detail, Natalie is a full-time photographer and her work focuses on timeless portraits (glamor, family, business), Natural Business Portraits & Personal Branding, wedding and event photography, as well as image editing.
Additionally, we will introduce you Julietta Tschudi, who has recently launched a new podcast called „Bossladies“.
—— —— —— —— —— —— —— —— ——
Important: PWG has gone digital & cashless! This event can be paid via Bank Transfer (see below details), Paypal or with your credit card via SumUp at the PWG Registration desk. No cash will be accepted.
Beneficiary: The Professional Women’s Group of Zurich
Bank Name: UBS AG, 8098 Zurich,
IBAN: CH75 0023 0230 2428 8440 E
– Registration is from 18:30 to 19:00.
– Spaces are limited
– Please be mindful and inform us if you can´t make it. We accept cancellations up to 48h before the event, no questions asked! Please write to email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have registered but cannot attend.
Cancellation and No-Show policies:
As busy women we know that time is very valuable to us all. Cancelling an event is sometimes unavoidable. That’s why we ask that members and non-members, alike, respect our cancellation policy and / or no-show policy. Without your cancellation notice, PWG is unable to change the financial commitment (i.e. food, drink and other venue costs) it has made after the 48 hours deadline.
Cancellations: Without your written cancellation, we reserve the right to charge you for full payment.
No-Shows: Likewise we reserve the right to charge you for full payment if you have registered for the event but do not attend without informing us (i.e. No-Show).