SETTING THE FOUNDATION OF THE FUTURE OF BLOCKCHAIN
Professional Women´s Group is proud to announce that we are supporting the Crypto Valley Conference as a Networking Partner. The conference is Hosted by the Crypto Valley Association and is certified and sponsored by IEEE & IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee.
The 2nd edition of the Crypto Valley Conference is coming up with two and a half days of in-depth discussions and exploration of blockchain as well as DLT and its legal and economic impact.
Once a year, for three days at a time, the Crypto Valley Conference offers a unique opportunity for leading scholars, researchers, developers, CEOs, CTOs, investors, lawyers and government officials to connect and exchange ideas. State-of-the-art presentations and discussions, latest advances and the future of blockchain technology are thereby at the heart of this corporate event.
With speakers from IBM, Dfinity, Bitcoin Core, ChainSecurity, LiquidityNetwork, Bank of England, World Trade Organisation, EU Commission, Stellar, Parity, Binance (and more) the Conference will once again bring world-wide attention to the Crypto Valley and the Swiss blockchain ecosystem.
Conference highlights include:
- Over 100 international speakers, including leading researchers, legal experts, enterprise innovators
- Conference track topics including cryptoeconomics, regulation and governance, supply chain, IoT & shared data, smart contract security, micropayments, identity management, and consensus protocols
- Academic research presented at the world’s only IEEE-accredited conference on blockchain technology
- A wide range of hands-on workshops, lab sessions and focused satellite events
- Official conference dinner on the shores of Lake Zug
As the Networking partner of the Crypto Valley Conference PWG´s members are entitled to 50% discount for all type of tickets. The discount code could be found in the next PWG´s newsletter. If you have any questions please contact Julia Safronova, our Event Manager, on email@example.com