Nutrition can be a core weapon against stress…you just have to learn how to use it.
Women who experience stress will start noticing changes in their body and report feelings of muscle tension, headaches, irritability, loss of focus and exhaustion to name a few.
Now, not many of us may realize that how we nourish our bodies has an impact on how we can beat stress. Sandra Mikhail, internationally-known accredited dietitian and founder of Nutrition A-Z, will take you on a journey that highlights the different signs of stress, nutrients essential for mental health and how to plan ahead for nourishment and immunity.
- You will identify how stress affects your eating habits
- You will learn about the effects of stress on your gut health and immunity
- You will learn about which essential nutrients to include daily for mental health & a well-functioning gut and immune system
- 18.30 to 19.00 = Registration
- 19.00 to 20.00 =
- 20.00 to 21.00 = Light standing dinner + Apero + Networking
Meet the Speaker:
Connect with Sandra:
We look forward to seeing you at BirdHaus!
– Registration is from 18:30 to 19:00.
– Spaces are limited
– Please be mindful and inform us if you can´t make it. We accept cancellations up to 48h before the event, no questions asked! Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have registered but cannot attend.
– Birdhaus members can also join this event for CHF 60. Just mention it when registering to the event.
Cancellation and No-Show policies:
As busy women we know that time is very valuable to us all. Cancelling an event is sometimes unavoidable. That’s why we ask that members and non-members, alike, respect our cancellation policy and / or no-show policy. Without your cancellation notice, PWG is unable to change the financial commitment (i.e. food, drink and other venue costs) it has made after the 48 hours deadline.
Cancellations: Without your written cancellation, we reserve the right to charge you for full payment.
No-Shows: Likewise we reserve the right to charge you for full payment if you have registered for the event but do not attend without informing us (i.e. No-Show).