At PWG we are getting excited about the Summer and enjoying some hot sunny weather, that is why we are organizing our first easy hike along the Lake of Zurich.
- Date and Time: Sunday, August 8th @ 10 am!
- Meeting point: Rapperswil – Bahnhof, next to the Brezelkönig. 🥨
- Duration and Difficulty: 11-12km easy hike! 🙌
- Ending point: Stäfa – Boat Station, where we can have a coffee or an ice cream and relax after our hiking time.
We will start our hike by quickly visiting the old town of Rapperswil and then walking along the beautiful vineyards direction Stäfa.
- Hike Trail and Profile:
IMPORTANT! Don’t forget to bring the following:
- Picnic and water 🥖🧀
- Comfortable clothes
- Hiking shoes 🥾
- Sunglasses 😎
- Cap 🧢
- Swimsuit and towel 👙🩱(in case weather allows for a swim)
If this sounds like a plan to you, come join us next Sunday, August 8th and make sure to register for a fun summer hike together. 👍
PS. If you wish to join from Zurich HB, some of us will be taking the following train to Rapperswil:
Your PWG Team